May 15, 2012

What are you listening to?



Filmmaker Frans Hofmeester (the one who also made these amazing timelapse videos of his children) asked random people in the Dutch city of Utrecht what they were listening to. The result makes me smile: all these different people with their own taste and preferences. Sometimes it's just what you would expect, other times it's really surprising. Also, I have to say I really enjoy watching all these cool hip people with their bikes in their beautiful city.

By the way, I would be totally embarassed if Frans Hofmeester would stop me today to ask his question: I have my high school reunion coming up this weekend and to get in right mood I listened to the backstreet boys, 3T and the spice girls all day.... I promise you, it's not my usual selection!

What are you listening to today?

No comments:

Post a Comment